When you hear the words " Easy Online Business " you may (and should) be thinking "Where is the catch?" or asking yourself "Is this a scam?".
The fact is, if you go to the right place, you can find E-goods to sell from your website with almost no hassle.
E-goods are great - they are any product which can be downloaded, so there is no stock or shipment to be handled. You simply click a "download now" button, pay your money and download your product. Easy!
Even better is if YOU sell the downloadable product in return for a profit.
The internet makes this easy online business for you!
1. First you need to build a great, content rich, quality website which gets lots of traffic. If you think you can make money selling e-goods overnight, forget it! You need to follow the steps on this website first then start to sell products.
2. Choose your product. This is the part which leaves you open to scammers. I can recommend 2 places where you will find products to sell - www.clickbank.com and www.e-junkie.com. Follow the online instructions to find products to sell or use searchit
3. Think. Think carefully about the product. Will it add value to your visitors' experience? Does it help them? Never include lots of e-goods just to have something to sell.
4. Think. Think about the statistics. Look at the Statistics about the products you are considering. A good one is Gravity - this is about how well the product sells. Usually a high number is good, but a low number could indicate a new product. Don't use a product just because it has a high commission - sell the one that best fits your visitors' needs.
5. Think. Think about the Pitch Page. Is the pitch page easy to follow and fit with your website? Is it written in a way that your visitors will like?
6. Try the product. Buy the product and review it. Does it indeed offer value for your visitors? Did it live up to its promises? Never sell a 'bad' or 'poor value' product - it will damage your reputation.
At some point you will have to set up an account at clickbank or e-junkie. Their online help and guidance is the best way to learn how to do this - they give you lots of help so it really is easy online business. The process involves giving bank account details and allowing them to verify who you are.
You will also give them a 'nickname' - choose something related to your business.
When you decide to offer a product just follow the online instructions and you will be given a piece of code. You simply copy this into your webpage to make a link - it can be a graphic link from a Buy Now button or a picture you have made up. It could be a text link.
When someone clicks the link from your website and then buys the product, the commission is credited to your account. Periodically, you will be sent a cheque! You can also view your account to see how much money is acrruing.
It really is easy online business.
Or Is It?
It is only easy of you have correctly pre-sold your visitors by following the advice on this website or the Action Guide.