Make a Web page and much more
Start your online business, make a web page, design a site - these are just a few of the topics covered on the "Build a Successful Business Using the Internet" Course. The
difference is, we're not talking about a theoretical approach, we are talking about YOUR business. Yes, the online business that YOU start during the course.
To find out if this course is for you, come to a Free seminar or talk to the tutor at an Open Evening.
"To Find Out More"
Free Introductory Seminar
September 2011 - date to be confirmed
6:45 pm onwards
Graham Hills Building
40 George Street
Glasgow G1 1QE
2011 - dates to be confirmed
4pm - 7pm
Chat to Tutor
West Lothian College
Livingston EH54 7WP
What you will learn at the Seminar
- Why some online businesses are successful but most are not
- How this information can be applied to your online business
- The steps needed to build your successful online business
- How the course supports you through this process
- What you will have at the end of the course
- The course materials and tools you will receive
- Your committment during the course
You will also have
- The opportunity to ask questions about the course
- The chance to discuss any difficulties you may have with the tutor
- Access to the course materials and tools so you can review them for yourself
Can't make the seminar?
Have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions
and the Course Outline
You can also Contact the Tutor if you have any questions.
Alternatively, chat to the Tutor at one of the West Lothian College open days on 22 June, 17 August or 26 August.